- Author: admin
- 0 Comments
- Cat: Sage 50
Sage 50cloud is robust accounting software designed for small to medium-sized businesses. The software offers important functionality, including A/P and A/R, financial reporting, and customer management. Its premium features like detailed profitability tracking, custom reporting, and cash flow forecasting come standard.
This accounting software utilizes productivity with convenient and cloud-connected features like online payments, digital invoicing, Microsoft Excel-based reporting, and automated bank reconciliation, and many more. Its remote access feature lets you work on the go through your laptop.
Sage 50 has integrated accounting and compliance features that help you ensure accuracy and avoid common mistakes. Security features including audit trails, suspicious transaction flagging, and user access settings come in handy. You can back up your important data to the cloud or locally.
With this software, you can also enjoy advanced features designed to meet the needs of specific industries like distribution, manufacturing, and construction.
What is Sage 50 Accounts & What You Need to Know
You may be wondering whether Sage line 50 is a cloud-based or desktop-based app. The reality is that it’s not cloud-based. However, there’s a cloud component that allows you to store your important data on Sage Drive and be able to access your Sage 50 cloud account from any computer remotely provided Sage 50 cloud is as well downloaded on that computer.
There’s a difference between Sage 50 and Sage 50 cloud and it’s simple to understand. Sage 50 cloud is just an updated and more feature-rich edition that’s enhanced to suit the needs of your business. Nevertheless, the new version won’t face out Sage 50.
Sage 50 Cloud Hosting
Sage 50 cloud hosting means being able to fully access your software and data from any device, anywhere in the world, anytime. With this service, users of Sage 50 can log in from their computers in the office, tablets, or laptops on the road, or any other device, anywhere, at any time.
Unlike days ago, you don’t need to email large files to your clients, associate, or accountant. You can just access Sage 50 via the cloud and print the files off at your office, home, or at a coffee shop. Sage 50 hosting allows any permitted user to view the data and edits, run reports or perform other various desired functions simultaneously.
Why Choose a Reliable Sage 50 Cloud Hosting Provider?
The best Sage 50 cloud hosting provider offers the best hosting services for this accounting software. Sage 50 enables accountants and business owners to manage cash flow, collections, payments, inventory tracking, and budgeting easily. A reliable provider has a fully-clustered and multi-tier high-end infrastructure that allows it to offer reliability to its clients.
Such a provider utilizes sophisticated virtualization technology that enables it to provide the cloud hosting service at ultra-fast speeds and reliability anywhere you’re, anytime.
- A dependable provider will run Sage packages securely at any time, anywhere and all that’s needed is a good internet connection.
- A good provider offers you full-featured Windows desktop editions of sage accounting products. You can operate any number of full-featured desktop sage versions. Additionally, you’ll be able to access multiple sage 50 company files all from a single device. You’ll be able to work with multiple company files at a budget price.
- Enjoy the great convenience of multi-user access. You can have multiple users accessing a specific company file simultaneously.
- You’ll also enjoy user-friendly computer maintenance. You’ll be able to run sage 50 accounting products from your computer without the hassle of installing a desktop version. With that, you have auto-updates and security protection from licensed technicians who work behind the scene round-the-clock
If you already purchased a Sage 50 software license and you’re ready to move to the cloud, you can expect to get access to the following:
- Enjoy hosting on high-end infrastructure with end-to-end redundancy from world-class and certified data centers
- Daily data backup for up to 30 days. Offsite back from a remote and secure data center as part of a disaster recovery plan.
- Software updates, patching, spam filtering, and antivirus
- Unlimited online data storage for all your Sage 50 files
- 24/7 throughout the year free-of-charge remote support
- Up to 10 GB of storage for other files
- Access to as many versions of sage 50 as you want provided you supply license (s)
Your cloud hosting can also have the extra options below at a small additional fee:
- Microsoft office 365 based email. That will enable your enjoy many benefits of MS Office 365 email on mobile or desktop device. You can come up with shared contacts, calendars, and tasks.
- Microsoft Office 2013 full version that features Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Accountants and businesses appreciate this service as it helps them serve more clients in more locations without a lot of traveling and expenses.
You get access to your account anytime from anywhere and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your important data will be backed up every night. Additionally, you’ll be offered enterprise-class security to concentrate all your time on your clients and business.