- Author: admin
- 0 Comments
- Cat: Sage 50
Sage 50 is a well-classified and dedicated accounting software program that has offered space for many sophisticated tools and functionality. The development sets this software apart from other accounting software Sage 50 Accounting Has Stopped Working.
But, sometimes Sage 50 accounting software may fail to function normally due to some external and internal reasons. The errors or issues in the software can be caused by many reasons, including:
- Inculcation of external software
- Corrupted windows registry after Windows 10 update
- Virus or malware
- Firewall or antivirus
Also Read: Sage 50cloud Accounting
Are Windows Updates Necessary
It’s important to update your operating system with the latest edition introduced by Microsoft. The updates comprise driver updates, security patches, and other essential back-end apps. Once your operating system is updated, it’s imperative to have other software up-to-speed to match software as well as system requirements.
The software and system requirements ought to match each other. That will ensure that you don’t face issues with your accounting software. And if that happens, you may experience issues such as Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working.
Sage 50 Accounting Has Stopped Working Windows 10 – What are the Causes?
This problem can be a result of many and sometimes unknown causes. That makes it very hard to identify the real cause and come up with a resolution. Some of the common causes include:
- The firewall blocked Sage 50
- Incorrect Data Path
- Pervasive isn’t running
- Workstation is unable to ping server
- User Account Control (UAC) has blocked Pervasive
- Poor VPN connection
- Damaged Program files
- The server isn’t found by IP Address
- Antivirus or firewall blocked app or program
- Destroyed User profile in Windows
- Computer hostname can’t be received
How to Resolve Sage 50 Stopped Working Windows 10
You should follow the steps below to resolve this problem. Additionally, you can also contact our Sage 50 team to help you get out of the issue. Keep in mind that you need to follow the instructions as indicated below to ensure that the problem is resolved.
- Locate the pervasive where the company file is stored.
- Once you do that, restart the pervasive
- Verify whether or not the problem is resolved.
- If the issue is resolved, your Sage 50 app will be up and running
But if you find other issues or the same problem, report the steps. These steps mentioned here will certainly bring your Sage 50 Accounting software running and you can continue with your work. If the problem persists even after using the above steps more than once, get in touch with our technical team by dialing our toll-free number for help.
Sage 50 Accounting 2013 Has Stopped Working
As mentioned above, there could be many causes of Sage 50 accounting software not working. The problem may be due to many reasons such as Service Release isn’t installed, Antivirus or Anti Spyware interference, Damaged WMI, and many others. Below, we will briefly highlight these causes.
Causes for Sage 50 Accounting 2013 Not Working:
- Microsoft .NET framework is damaged
- Antivirus or Anti-Spyware is interfering
- If the software is opened in a cloud model
- Crypto wall virus infection
- Software is operating with the Admin privileges
- Incorrect software edition installed on your workstation
- Damages files in the data file
- Incorrect data path
- Language and regional settings
- Network drive mapped IP address rather than of a computer name
- The host’s file is missing local-host line
- In the OS, a valid printer isn’t set as the default printer
- Users logged into MS Windows under an account with limited user access
Also Read: Sage 50 – What You Need to Know
How to Resolve Sage 50 Accounting 2013 Not Working
There are many differences in resolving this error. We have mentioned some of the most commonly used fixes below:
Solution One: Reboot your PC
One of the most basic solutions to most problems in your computer is rebooting it. So, try to log in to one of your Sample Companies or create a new Test Company.
Solution Two: Upgrade your Sage 50 to the Latest Version
- Open the “Services” section in your Sage app and then choose “Check for Updates”
- Now, choose the download link to update Sage 50 to the latest version
- Double-click the installation file to run the installation process. You may need to log in with the admin rights to run the file
- If your computer has Windows 8, get rid of all compatibility settings
Solution Three: Change Compatibility Settings
This solution method is very specific. Only users of the 1709 Windows 10 version can apply this solution. So, configure your Sage accounting and run the compatibility environment in Windows 8.
- Double-click the Sage icon
- From the menu, open properties
- Go to the “Compatibility button”
- Click the “Change Settings for All Users” and then choose the program in compatibility mode
- Click on “Window 8” from the options and then choose “OK”
- Try opening your Sage 50 accounting 2013 to see if the problem has been resolved.
Solution Four: Missing Windows Updates for the MS .NET Framework
- Click on the Windows Start menu and hit on All Programs
- Choose the “Windows Update” option
- Install all the available updates
- After that, try restarting your computer
- Lastly, open your Sage software to see if the issue is resolved.
If after trying all of these solution suggestions the problem is not fixed, call our technical team so that we can help.